List Of Stores For Nerido's PushUp

 


Hello Everyone,

I decided to keep a list of stores where I've found items for Nerido's PushUp for Legacy/Perky. I know it is still pretty new and the intent of this list is to hopefully help people find clothing should they decide to use the addon like I did. I also plan to update this list as I find stores as well. Some of the store may only have their item(s) at events for the moment, but the item(s) should eventually make it to the main store. 

Thanks for reading,

Euphonious Evergarden


Stores

1313 Mockingbird Lane

Addams

Adorsy

-Aegyo-

Aleutia

Blueberry

Beyond

Dead Doll

Diversion

FashionNatic

Flirt

Glitzz

Just Because

Le Fil Casse

LeiMotiv

Mellowcute

Milota

Minali

Nanika

Nerido

Newphe

Osmia

Safira

Savin

Scandalize

Varsity

Velour

Comments

Popular Posts