So here we go ...

 





So here we are. I've been rping on Secondlife on this character for years. Lately, I have been finding myself needing a break from it though. It would seem my focus has been turning to snapshots again and what I do post I tend to put on Flickr, not so much Twitter. I do put pictures up there, just not so much. 

Personally, I love when people include credits on Flickr because I actually do some of my shopping on Flickr. As such, I try to return the favor by listing where I get my items. With that said I guess I am a blogger but I do not blog for anyone in particular. I just buy what I like, share pictures, and try to give credit to the people that created the content.

The pictures on this particular post were done because a friend asked for a picture. I actually do the same thing and I put my friend's pictures in frames around my pixel house. They can be found on my desk, on the wall, on my mantle, on my nightstand, really anywhere the mood strikes. With that said I hope you all enjoy the blog and the content. 

Thank you,
Honey Anwater
(HotSauceKisses Resident)

 


Comments

Popular Posts