Relaxing At The Lake


So really big shout out to Izzie Button. I was trying to help a friend find bullet holes (yep) to go with their rp and decided to check the store out. Instead of continuing my search I got distracted by how pretty the sim is. I did message Izzie to make sure I wasn't on private land. The sim, it turns out, is open for people to shop and hang out. I do recommend checking it out. I enjoyed being there and plan to stop by again. A big thank you to Izzie Button for all their hard work!

Hat: Amitie - Summer Large Hat 04
Swim Suit: Miss Chelsea - Etta Swim Suit Exoitc
Hand Bag: Hive - Summer Tote
Shoes: Eudora3D - Tove Heels (Legacy)
Pose: Amitie - Summer Large Hat Pack
Location: Izzie's Main Store Sim - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Izzies/115/125/32



 

Comments

Popular Posts