Miss Pretty



Hair: Magika - Artisan
Breast: Nerido - Legacy/Perky PushUp(BOM)
Longerie: Glitzz - Monick Set
Body: Legacy

So I've been noticing other breast and while I think they are really cute, I don't think they are for me. I recall explaining to a friend that they looked painful. Don't get me wrong, a lot of people look amazing with them and they add dimension to avatars. It still isn'tt for me so I figured I'd just miss out on this trend.

I got a notice from the Nerido about their new breast add on and figured I'd try it out. I fell in love with it. To me it has a more natural look. It enhances cleavage, and to me it sports the push up look in a more realistic way. The Nerido Legacy/Perky Pushup Add-on uses BOM so all you do is add it to your avi and your skin matches itself to it. That is, if you are using BOM. If you look in the pic you can even see my chest tattoo going onto it. Another fun fact is that the breast does work with physics. That's dancing fun.

I really would recommend checking the The Nerido Legacy/Perky Pushup Add-on. For the record, I have not been paid or even asked to do this review. I am just a consumer sharing my experience.

 

Comments

Popular Posts